Fitness, Wellness, Personal Training, Weight Management, Lifestyle Modification, is this what you are looking for?
Baby Boomer and Beyond….Where else? – Keep The Beat Wellness Fitness Studio
An intimate, welcoming and clean gym with an on site experienced exercise physiologist, owner, Stuart Thilmany, M.S.
Are you looking to:
- Get started on an exercise program?
- Find a non-intimidating place to work out?
- Start a weight loss program, with healthy eating?
- Have an experienced friendly professional monitor you?
- Make new friends while you workout?
- Workout one on one?
- Continue with cardiac rehab in a safe setting?
- Overcome your fear of working out?
- Receive personal attention?
- Have your resting blood pressure and heart rate taken?
Keep The Beat Wellness offers it all!
Stuart has more than 25 year experience in healthcare, specifically working in a major out-patient cardiac and pulmonary rehab unit. Whether you want to workout in a group, by yourself or one on one, we have it all.
Three important things come to mind about Stuart:
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Exercise Test Technologist
- Precision Nutrition Level I Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Senior Fitness Specialist
- American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR/AED
We know that with exercise and lifestyle changes one will feel and look better.
Our Motto is: Go Where Everybody Knows Your Name
Don’t wait any longer, call today.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Complete the form under contact on website.
Located in Northbrook at 333 Skokie Blvd. Suite 106
Check out our page on Facebook
Part of the Healthy People 2020 initiative.
ACSM Exercise is Medicine initiative.